Signup for free and start preparing organization processes. You can login and author processes, roles and operating scenarios to get them ready for automation.
Any number of user in the organization may prepare processes for automation. Once the processes are automated and pilot tested, you can migrate to production.
Typically functional experts prepares processes, roles and operating scenarios needed for the organization. Alternaticely you can also hire help of process analysts
to prepare processes, roles and operating procedures.
Get Started here
Already signed up, Login to your account
Organization Processes preparation is first step towards automation and growth. Once automated, the system guides all employees with their tasks for accomplishing complex tasks. This procedure builds artificial intelligence for each role in the organization to run automatically.
We divided Relgo business processes into five domain applications where you can browse and select from readily available processes and add them to your list. You can also divide authoring processes among domain experts and publish to your operations cloud once they are ready.
Typically you can take IT administrator help to coordinate processes preparation, automate and publish to Operations Cloud to meet the real time requirements.
The steps in prepare Process :
- Divide business processes to functional experts
- Define your custom business processes
- Select suitable business process from available Relgo process list
- Create your own process list combining both custom and selected processes
- Edit, add flowchart and required data to complete the processes
Manage Your Processes
Create New Process
As part of process compliance, your processes are validated with the readily available automation features. Detailed videos and help dicuments enable you
to do it yourself or utilize process analyst services to get your processes compliance verified with product. You can work with our support team to get product gaps
fixed to meet your process requirements. There is no cost for process adjustment except for personalization.
The tasks in verifying Process compliance are
- For each process in your processes, check corresponding video and help documents
- Verify the videos, flow and application demo.
- Update modifications, enhancements, required data to complete the processes needed if any.
- Add any custom processes for your requirements
- Prepare your own process list combining both custom and selected processes
Update Your Processes with Compliance
Assign to Process Anlyst for Compliance (You can always get compliance your self with video and training material)
For each of your process, the compliance procedure ensures product functionality matching your requirement. The next step is identifying operating roles
corresponding to the process. Operating Roles are employee roles for which organizations typically hire people.
Relgo Business Processes has number of readily available processes and role templates corresponding to your processes. In addition you can also create custom
roles and scenarios. You can add new scenarios that not readily available and work with support team to get them ready for you.
The tasks for preparing operating roles are as given below
- Browse avaialble role templates for the processes and add to your roles
- Add any custom roles if any for your processes.
- Review and map role scenarios for each of selected roles.
- Add master or initial data corresposnding to scenarios.
- If Scenarios are not available, request the support team for compliance.
Edit Roles corresponding to processes
Assign to Process Anlyst for Role Scenario verification (You can always get compliance your self with video and training material)
Once your processes, roles and scenarios are prepared and verified, they are ready for automation. You can publish appspace for deploying to your
operations cloud. The appspace is portable and encapsulate your operations environment and applications metadata. The next step is
deploy appspace and test each scenario with sample data.
The tasks for publishing verified processes to appspace is
- Select verified processes and roles
- Create named appspace and publish appspace for automation.
- Assign the appspace for automation to employee or automation engineer
- Do the automation testing your self or hire automation engineer
- Update appspace if there are any updates to scenarios or roles.
Save and publish the appspace
Assign the appspace to Process Automation Engineer (You can always automate your self with training material and test account)